Ford Taylor and Patrick Williams discuss how the pandemic has forced us to change our thought process. People are all entitled to their own opinion. In these times, we must show love by respecting those thoughts and speaking out on how we feel. We must change our thought process, so we do not hurt others or make them feel judged.
Questions explored in this episode:
- What is TFA?
- How can I change my behavior or actions?
- What is it that I want to take and leave behind?
- What are the things I want to take the time to change now or take into the future?
- What does it mean to have a passion for truth?
- How come so many relationships have been destroyed over the past year?
- How can I improve my relationships during the pandemic?
- How can I address my feelings of anxiety and depression?
Ford Taylor and Patrick Williams give practical and implementable tools to transform individuals, organizations, families, cities, and nations.
About the hosts:
Ford Taylor is a leadership solutions trainer, strategist, and speaker. With a primary emphasis on the people who serve an organization while simultaneously maintaining a clear focus on the business or organization itself, Ford shares straight-forward, practical solutions through authentic leadership training and individualized leadership consulting. Ford helps to both define and navigate leadership in today’s business culture with an empathetic intelligence derived from decades of experience with an array of people, personalities, and companies both large and small.
Patrick Williams met Ford Taylor in 2014, and his life was truly “transformed.” Learning, sharing, and modeling the tools and ingredients of Transformational Leadership has profoundly impacted not only his marriage and relationships but also his business interests, community involvement, and faith. Patrick loves people and lives to encourage others to be the best versions of themselves.